Apr 27, 2009



Well, the weekend proved to be very relaxing. After weeks of illness and the lack of sleep, it was a welcomed change of pace. 
On Thursday, Kamran had his first baseball game. Although it was a little chilly still it was fun. He had a great time. And Jaan talked Alllie into taking him over to the playground during the game. In the past she has always volunteered to help the coaches of the boys teams in all of their sports, so I think that Jaany really felt he had accomplished something with that. 
Saturday I had the chance to spend some time with Kamran, just the two of us. We've not done that for quite some time. We played video games and had pizza at Costco. We both had a great time. 
Saturday night and Sunday were spent watching movies. As a family we watched "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" and "Marley and Me". And Saj and I saw "Yes, Man". I enjoyed all of the shows, but I think the Chihuahua movie was a bit much for Saj. LOL

No comments: