May 18, 2009

Time Flies









We have been crazy busy! 

I had a little problem with my camera and was having trouble loading the photos. It appears to be remedied, I hope. LOL.

Allie had some cute photos taken of her by Natalie Cass (www.cassstudios.com) and they turned out very nice. 

We have continued with our sports, Softball games twice a week and soccer on Sat. for Allie; T-ball weekly for Jaan; And Baseball weekly for Kamran. As well as Acting/Modeling classes for Allie on Saturday, which she is having such a good time with.

Yesterday brought a nice visit from Grandpa Chaudhry early in the afternoon.  As well as a visit from Grandma and Grandpa (my parents). My dad helped Saj work on our old Mustang and they seemed to rather enjoy that. I know the kids sure did. 




No comments: