Dec 16, 2009

Holidays

We've been so busy with the holidays that I've not posted for some time. 
Thanksgiving was fabulous. We hosted Sajid's older brother Shahid and his family and it was lovely. We ended the evening with our five and celebrated my birthday, which was glorious. We went out to Bountiful to my parents home for some leftovers and pies the next day.
 Christmas of corse is now fast approaching, a few more gifts and lots more baking. Today Kamran and Allie built our gingerbread house and gingerbread train (from kits). Last night Allie babysat some little ones at our house and they all decorated gingerbread men, and she helped them write letters to santa, that was really fun. The kids also want to make rice krispy trees and cookies. They love to bake as much as I do. 
It's getting late and I need to make sure everyone has fallen asleep.
Happy Holidays!

No comments: